Disclaimer

The contents on this blog are intended solely for educational and not-for-profit purposes within my classes. Every effort is made to attribut anything that is reproduced or quoted in the blog to its original source and provide links wherever possible.

Any thoughts, opinions and/or statements are those solely of the author and its contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Santo Domingo Bilingual School.

CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE THE INTERNET WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS SUPERVISION.

Monday 3 November 2014

Diego's project

Last week Diego made this project for the Sciences class:


  He drew and labelled the digestive system...

... the respiratory system... 

... the circulatory system... 

... and the locomotor system. 

"My mother gave me the idea for this project. I first drew and cut the body silhouettes on different colour papers. Then I drew a different system on each silhouette. At the end I wrote the names of the various parts of the systems. It was a very entertaining way to revise for the exam and now my friends can also learn from it. My mother helped me a little bit. I had lots of fun!" Diego

Thank you very much, Diego. Great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment