Disclaimer

The contents on this blog are intended solely for educational and not-for-profit purposes within my classes. Every effort is made to attribut anything that is reproduced or quoted in the blog to its original source and provide links wherever possible.

Any thoughts, opinions and/or statements are those solely of the author and its contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Santo Domingo Bilingual School.

CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE THE INTERNET WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS SUPERVISION.

Monday 24 November 2014

Learn about Luke!

Three weeks ago we met our new language assistant, Luke, who has come all the way from South Africa!
Here is a message for you:

"Hey class,
It was really great meeting you all the other day and I look forward to working with you for the rest of the school year.
I'm Luke as I'm sure you all know by now and I'm from Durban, South Africa where I live with my family. We have a big garden, two cats and lots of wildlife. For me there is no place on Earth that compares to my home in South Africa. Hope you all enjoy the pictures I've shared. Luke"
























Welcome, Luke, we are very happy to have you in our class!

No comments:

Post a Comment