Disclaimer

The contents on this blog are intended solely for educational and not-for-profit purposes within my classes. Every effort is made to attribut anything that is reproduced or quoted in the blog to its original source and provide links wherever possible.

Any thoughts, opinions and/or statements are those solely of the author and its contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Santo Domingo Bilingual School.

CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE THE INTERNET WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS SUPERVISION.

Tuesday 4 November 2014

News from Ellie!

Ellie is back to England and she is missing you a lot! Here is a message and some pictures just for you!

"Hello Santo Domingo English students,

I hope you are all enjoying English this year :) 

Here is a picture of where I live: London, the capital of England. In this picture it is very sunny, just like Madrid! 


 This is a picture of my dog Teddy when she was a puppy- she was so small! 

This is a picture of an elephant and I from when I visited Thailand in the Summer. Elephants are my favourite animal, what is your favourite animal?

 Here I am with two monkeys on a beach in Thailand. They were very cheeky and stole my lunch!" 

P.S. Here you can see London on a world map. It is not so far away! Have you ever been to London?



2 comments:

  1. Hello Ellie, I am Álvaro Viyuela, how are you?
    I` m fine.
    My favorite animals are lions.
    Will become much less a big kiss Álvaro. Bye bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alvaro, it is Ellie!
    I am doing great thank you :)
    I love lions too.
    I hope you are enjoying English this year and I promise I will come and visit you all soon :)

    ReplyDelete